Monday, February 6, 2012

Blissful Balboa

Stereotypical California winter consists of rainy, miserably cold and inconsistent sun but this has turned out to be a pristine winter thus far. Sunny, warm, and trunkable even for a caribbean boy like myself, on my first day, is saying somethin'! I have only been here for three days but have already seen a session that I will never forget. West Street turned on producing waist high siders connecting into perfect overhead peaks and had shredders Blair, Morgan, BCS, Paulo, Sam and many others. No pictures but thisismov.com will be featuring a mini movie soon! Search your couch for quarters and pay the two bucks for a month by month subscription to over 100 mind blowing videos! The swell is slightly missing Newport but I was able to click a couple pics of 6th Street before going out. Stay Tuned! . . .

No comments: